Thursday, April 28, 2011

Going Ro(u)g(u)e

As odd as it may sound, I have always liked the color of blood. Not in a creepy serial killer way lol. But I just love how rich and vibrant the red shade is. So i just bring this up because today I had a nose bleed and realized how flattering the color red can be on any skin tone. red is a color that promotes the most emotional stimulation out of any other color. The color red increases enthusiasm, stimulates energy, provokes confidence, and provides a sense of protection. In cultures around the color red represents love, beauty, good luck, fortune, joy life, and creativity. So here are some pictures of different skin tones with red and some red items i love. ♥
Taylor Swift, Katy Perry, Sofia Vergara, Beyonce, Gabrielle Union 

I love how my sister looks in her red pea coat

I got these earrings as a gift. I love the vintage feeling

This red blouse is very versatile because of the length. I added the belt.
I picked it up at Marshall's for $14.99

Red envelope clutch

These are red suede flats from Target on clearance for $6.00

Every girl needs a pair of red heels 

Rimmel London "60 seconds" nail polish in Red Carpet. I
love the brush because its wide for a fast application and
it dries quickly. Its sold at Walmart for $2.88

MACs Russian Red lipstick $14.50
(see previous review from March) 

No comments:

Post a Comment